Company Name : Genpact
Company Profile :
Genpact Limited is a multinational business process outsourcing and information technology services company, domiciled in Bermuda with executive headquarters in New York. The company reported net revenues of $2.1 billion with more than 65,000 employees serving clients from 25 countries. Its current clients include more than 100 of the Fortune Global 500. N. V. Tyagarajan,president and CEO of Genpact, has led the company since his appointment in June 2011. Genpact was established in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric. In January 2005, it became an independent company and in August 2007 a publicly traded company.
Website : www.genpact.com
Job Details :
Genpact Mega Walk-in Drive for Freshers as Support Engineers - On June 2015 for Hyderabad Location.
Job role: Process Associate - Phone Support
Job Requirement :
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a strong academic record.
2. Prior experience in a dynamic, results-oriented, internet-based business will be a plus.
3. Detail-oriented with the ability and willingness to quickly complete large volumes of work with high quality.
4. Strong computer applications and Internet skills.
5. Provide excellent customer service to advertisers and manage client advertising accounts by responding to inquiries.
6. Develop and utilize approaches to provide strategic advice to clients on how to improve the utilization of their advertising budgets.
7. Build strong relationships with customers and educate them on new product features by proactively and creatively identifying solutions to client issues.
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech [CSE, IT , ECE]
Experience: Fresheres ( 2013 / 2014 / 2015 Batch)
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last date to apply : Thursday, June 24, 2015
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
if you are interested to apply for this job position , use this link to submit your profile.